Philip Liste (PhD Goethe University Frankfurt; Habilitation University of Hamburg) is Professor of Political Science and the Politics of Human Rights at Fulda University of Applied Science and Senior Research Fellow at King’s College London (Transnational Law Institute, Dickson Poon School of Law).
His fields of interest include Human Rights, International Relations Theory, International and Transnational Law, Global Governance, Global Studies, Law and Society Studies and Critical Theory. His current research project is on transnational law and tax-driven equity trading. Philip mainly teaches Political Science, International Relations, International Political Theory, International Law, and Legal Theory. He has published in refereed journals like European Journal of International Relations, Transnational Legal Theory, International Political Sociology, and Zeitschrift für Internationale Beziehungen.
- 2019 – 2021: Acting Professor in Political Science (Politics of Human Rights) at Fulda University of Applied Sciences, Fulda, Germany
- 2019: Research Group Leader (Polycentric Governance) , Käte Hamburger Kolleg / Centre for Global Cooperation Research (KHK/GCR21) in Duisburg, Germany
- 2018 – 2019: Research Fellow, Käte Hamburger Kolleg / Centre for Global Cooperation Research (KHK/GCR21) in Duisburg, Germany
- 2009 – 2018: Senior Researcher and Lecturer in Political Science (especially Global Governance), University of Hamburg (Faculty of Business, Economy and Social Sciences)
- 2015 – 2017: Acting Chair (W3 Vertretungsprofessor) of Political Science (especially Global Governance), University of Hamburg (Faculty of Business, Economy and Social Sciences)
- 2013- 2014: “Rechtskulturen” Postdoc Fellow, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin and Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin (Institute of Advanced Studies)
- 2008 – 2009: Senior Researcher and Lecturer, Goethe University Frankfurt/Main (Social Sciences)
- 2004 – 2008: PhD grand holder and Research Associate, Peace Research Institute Frankfurt